A new article about working with files in D

Gary Willoughby via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 28 10:15:36 PDT 2015

On Monday, 28 September 2015 at 14:05:42 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> This is the best way to market the language, by making it easy
> to do practical things. Good work.

This is my thoughts exactly and why I wrote this article. Why I
read the Go article which inspired this one I was shocked by how
awful it was compared to working with files in D. Yes, Go has a
few more functions available but all are a bit clunky to work
with. D on the other hand is always simple and elegant.