New blog about D

Márcio Martins via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 28 10:30:20 PDT 2015

On Monday, 28 September 2015 at 13:12:35 UTC, Chris wrote:
> On Monday, 28 September 2015 at 12:14:56 UTC, Márcio Martins
> wrote:
>> On Monday, 28 September 2015 at 11:53:28 UTC, Vladimir
>> Panteleev wrote:

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> If you can create an RSS or ATOM feed for D posts, I can add
>>> your blog to Planet D:
>>>
>>> http://planet.dsource.org/
>>
>> I haven't had time to implement feeds, yet. Will probably do
>> it over of this week.
>
> You're welcome :-) Is there a way you can incorporate keywords
> for search engines and some meta tags like

> swizzle"></meta>?

I built the platform with support for a bunch of meta content,
including keywords for the blog, and also per post, but I think I
didn't set them up in the content, yet. Will look into that when
I look into improving SEO. I will make sure I can also change the
title and 301 redirect the current link to the new one :)

I have limited time to work on this, so I have to balance between
improving the blog and writing new posts :)