Vibemail - extensions for vibe's Mail class to send multi-part emails with attachments

Sebastiaan Koppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 29 06:15:02 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 29 September 2015 at 12:43:19 UTC, Daniel Kozak wrote:
> Adam D.Ruppe píše v Út 29. 09. 2015 v 12:05 +0000:
>> If you ever need something in D, ask me first.... there's a
>> good chance I've written it!
>>
>> https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/email.d
>>
>> ....there's also a good chance I haven't documented it too
>> though...
>>

> Thanks, I will look at it.
>
> I only look at code.dlang.org. It would be nice to have all of
> yours stuff on code.dlang.org.

While I use some of adam's code, it is often the last place I
look - if I remember at all. In this case I didn't, and decided
to write something myself.

Which is sad, since had I remembered to look in adam's repo, I
probably wouldn't have written this library; and saved myself a
day or two.

You really need to get your stuff out in the open adam.