Vibemail - extensions for vibe's Mail class to send multi-part emails with attachments

Sebastiaan Koppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 29 07:57:12 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 29 September 2015 at 13:10:55 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
wrote:
> I'm slowly working on it. Got some working just yesterday:
> http://code.dlang.org/packages/arsd-official

Good. But why put everything in one package?

A guy on npmjs.com goes the other extreme and he actually has a
package
(https://github.com/sindresorhus/negative-zero/blob/master/index.js) that consists of 1 line of code.

In the description you say "or better yet, ditch dub and do
things the simple, reliable way of dmd *.d" How is that more
reliable?

I copy/pasted your arsd/dom.d code in a couple of projects. But
none of them will receive updates unless I do 'm manually. I
don't see how that is more reliable.

> but the repo doesn't let you show subpackages, argh. dub sucks,
> code.dlang.org sucks.

I don't understand your negative stance against dub and
code.dlang.org. I agree that both require some fine-tuning. Some
areas more than others. However, the idea of having a
package-manager is a good idea. If only to serve as documentation
on the libs you package depends on.