DConf 2016 announces programme, general registration opened thrugh April 22

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 1 09:45:53 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 29 March 2016 at 04:42:17 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> I am not sure this has much value. The main benefit of live
> stream is that everyone can ask questions online and those will
> be forwarded to speakers. Isn't it better to simply wait for
> recorded high quality videos otherwise?
>
> P.S. devs from Europe did indeed have to stay awake through the
> night to watch previous dconfs ;)

If you're going to live stream it, can you do it through Twitch
so it's archived for a couple of days for people who can't stay
up?