D goes business! Bindings for SAP NetWeaver RFC SDK

Kai Nacke via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 3 21:52:06 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 2 April 2016 at 08:00:18 UTC, Lars Johansson wrote:
> Hi Kai,
> I'm for the zillionth time starting to learn D. I just started
> with 'The D programming language' after that I will explore the
> possibilities to access SAP from D. A good SAP is important for
> my sucess with D. Will you maintain and develop the SAP
> interface?

Hi Lars!

Yes, I maintain and develop the SAP interface. It is my 2nd pet
project after ldc. :-)

All functions from the SDK except for DecFloat16 and DecFloat34
are available and can be used like in C. As additional goody I
created decorate functions which throw a SAPException instead of
returning RFC_ERROR_INFO. This simplifies the logic a lot.

I really like to have more users of the SAP binding. There are
still rough edges and I like to know about them...

Regards,
Kai