Release D 2.071.0

wobbles via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 11 04:43:20 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 5 April 2016 at 22:43:05 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
> Glad to announce D 2.071.0.
>
> http://dlang.org/download.html
>
> This release fixes many long-standing issues with imports and
> the module
> system.
> See the changelog for more details.
>
> http://dlang.org/changelog/2.071.0.html
>
> -Martin

When updating with the .dev package on my Ubuntu 15.10 system - I
get this message:
```
The installation of a package which violates the quality
standards isn't allowed. This could cause serious problems on
your computer. Please contact the person or organisation who
provided this package file and include the details beneath.

Details
Lintian check results for
/home/colin/Downloads/dmd_2.071.0-0_amd64.deb:
Can't close(GLOB(0x291a6f0)) filehandle: '' at
/usr/share/lintian/helpers/coll/objdump-info-helper line 192
command failed with error code 123 at
/usr/share/lintian/collection/objdump-info line 79.
warning: collect info objdump-info about package dmd failed
warning: skipping check of binary package dmd
```