Official dub packages for Debian and Ubuntu

Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 12 05:11:52 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 12 April 2016 at 02:42:09 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> On Monday, 11 April 2016 at 14:21:46 UTC, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
>>
>> On the roadmap are adding debhelper sequences to simplify
>> packaging dub-based D code in Debian based distros, auto-test
>> support in Debian's CI, and of course the usual bugfixing.
>>

> Is adding to Linux Mint something you would consider as well?

That's up to the Mint people, I only can speak for Debian and to
a limited degree for Ubuntu.
Since Mint bases on Ubuntu LTS releases, it is pretty certain
though that this will be available via the Ubuntu Xenial sources.