Strange Loop Conference Call for Presentations

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 13 07:33:01 PDT 2016

http://thestrangeloop.com/cfp.html

This edition seems to be a very good fit for us. From the page:
"Frequently accepted topics: functional programming, logic programming,
dynamic/scripting languages, new or emerging languages, data structures,
concurrency, databases, distributed computing, web frameworks, web
architecture, performance, virtual machines, security, hardware/software
interaction, historical topics"

I encourage all DConf session speakers (including the ones we couldn't
accept - all were very good!) to submit their talks to Strange Loop.

Andrei