Official dub packages for Debian and Ubuntu

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 18 12:47:46 PDT 2016

On Monday, 18 April 2016 at 16:57:27 UTC, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
> Freeze exception for LDC was approved last-minute, which means
> the final release will be in Xenial :-)

That's fantastic, thank you very much for making this happen :-)

> Yeah, the description is really off-putting and should
> absolutely be changed... You can contect the Debian maintainer,
> Konstantinos Margaritis <markos at debian.org> about it.
> Alternatively, I can also report a bug against LDC (need to
> find time for that, maybe tomorrow).

I'll try to follow up on this in the next days -- I'll try to
come up with a proposed alternative text for the LDC devs to
bless.