Computer Vision Library in D

Relja Ljubobratovic via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 19 21:49:40 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 20 April 2016 at 04:37:10 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> On the note of linear algebra.
> Would you be willing to improve gfm:math (or start from scratch
> I don't really care too much) for Phobos inclusion?

Frankly, I didn't know about the gfm project - it seems nice!
About the math module, I'm not really sure how (or where) it
would fit into Phobos? Seems to me that such module really should
be kept as a library. Isn't there a isolated 3D math library
present in dub? Anyways, I'll look into it more closely when I
find time!

> Also how much do you know about color theory?
> Manu really needs help to get his color work to support
> blending (its mostly time thing really) and that would really
> help since its meant for Phobos.

I've given it only a quick look just now, and it seems great! -
I'll definitely look into it!