DlangUI on Android

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 22 06:41:52 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 21 April 2016 at 15:49:32 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:

> Forgot to add that DerelictFT patch is required for
> DlangUI/Android.
> (Freetype library has name libft2.so on Android)
>
> PR is submitted, but not yet integrated into DerelictFT:
>
> https://github.com/DerelictOrg/DerelictFT/pull/9

I was late, but I have since gotten this taken care of, so it's
all golden.

FYI, for anyone facing a similar problem in the future and is
hung up waiting on me to merge a pull request, the base loader in
DerelictUtil allows overriding the default library names. So
instead of a library like DLangUI requiring a patched Derelict
package, you could do this:

version(Derelict_OS_Android)
     DerelictFT.load("libft2.so");

You can pass multiple library names as a single, comma-separated
string:

DerelictFT.load("libft2.so,libfreetype.so");

Or as an array (which is what the above is converted to
internally anyway):

DerelictFT.load(["libft2.so", "libfreetype.so"]);