DlangUI on Android

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 22 11:49:24 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 21 April 2016 at 13:28:18 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
> I've implemented initial support of Android in DlangUI.

Congratulations, Vadim.

This is a very exciting development.  (And impressive in the
'consequent' department, as the Germans say - you said you would
have DlangUI ported to Android some weeks after the working
compiler, and that's what you did!).

Might be useful for me to port some D code for internal
enterprise apps to Android that currently runs on linux (I
recognise how experimental it is, but I'm okay with that since
mobile is just nice to have, and not yet necessary).

Will you be at dconf?