Google Summer of Code

Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 23 07:33:07 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 23 April 2016 at 11:18:05 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
>> Sebastian Wilzbach
>> Science for D - a non-uniform RNG
>
> For obvious reasons, I'm particularly interested in this one.
> Do I take it right that the project will be based on this
> research paper?
> http://epub.wu.ac.at/3158/1/techreport-110.pdf

Please have a look at my post in the newsgroup for a better
explanation of the project.

https://forum.dlang.org/post/lkqxoqowjhbhpqyeaunz@forum.dlang.org

> project will be based on this research paper?

Yep it will be (at least according to our current plan). Sorry
for the informality, Tinflex is the "reference" implementation of
this method.

> I would be very happy to offer advice and support for this
> project, if that would be welcome.

It would not only be welcome, it would be highly appreciated!
What is the easiest way to stay in touch with you? Do you want to
join our libmir Gitter chat room?

https://gitter.im/libmir/public