Official dub packages for Debian and Ubuntu

Matthias Klumpp via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 24 14:33:43 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 21 April 2016 at 22:00:11 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 April 2016 at 20:13:07 UTC, Joseph Rushton
> Wakeling wrote:
>> On Monday, 18 April 2016 at 21:54:43 UTC, Matthias Klumpp
>> wrote:
>>> Unfortunately it FTBFSes... Hopefully we can get the patch
>>> for that in as well:
>>> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/commit/cb709bfc0a0a3ee8a730c0a99fa53198b6d75364.patch
>>> (I'm working on that)
>>
>> I see you succeeded -- many thanks again :-)
>
> Might amuse you to know: I just did a fresh 16.04 install this
> evening, and ldc was the first package I installed, followed by
> dub ;-)
>
> Both seem to work like a charm.  And besides the packages,
> thanks for the updated new ldc description!

Thanks! :-) The updated ldc description wasn't me though, that
was Konstantinos with the 1:0.17.1-1 release ;-)