Google Summer of Code

CRAIG DILLABAUGH via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 25 14:58:33 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 23 April 2016 at 11:18:05 UTC, Joseph Rushton
Wakeling wrote:
> On Friday, 22 April 2016 at 22:43:43 UTC, CraigDillabaugh wrote:

>> Sebastian Wilzbach
>> Science for D - a non-uniform RNG
>
> For obvious reasons, I'm particularly interested in this one.
> Do I take it right that the project will be based on this
> research paper?
> http://epub.wu.ac.at/3158/1/techreport-110.pdf
>
> I would be very happy to offer advice and support for this
> project, if that would be welcome.

Joseph.  If you are interested in becoming a mentor (ideally each
project has multiple mentors) I may still be able to add you to
our GSoC mentors list. Ilya (Sebastian's mentor) is the lead
mentor on the project, but having a second mentor is valuable.

If you are interested email me and I will see what we can do:

craig dot dillabaugh at gmail dot com