Commercial video processing app in D (experience report)

Christof Schardt via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 27 08:57:19 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 12:42:05 UTC, thedeemon wrote:
> IDE
> Visual Studio 2010 with VisualD. I've used this combo for many
> years, generally quite successively. Last year its D parser had

Thanks for this excellent contribution. It gives a lot of
insights.

Just a question: When working with C++, did you use VisualAssist?
I find this VisualC++-AddOn so incredibly useful, that the lack of
something comparable for D is one of the biggest obstacles for
switching to D (another obstacle is the number of ~500kloc of
my project, music notation).