Web page listing all D compilers (and DMDFE version!) on travis-ci

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 27 11:57:29 PDT 2016

On 04/26/2016 02:42 AM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> https://semitwist.com/travis-d-compilers

> - Auto-trigger an update check on a regular basis (I'm thinking once
> daily?) so I don't have to stay on top of new compiler versions and
> trigger an update manually. (I can use Travis's API to do this.)

The page is now set to automatically check for updates every 24 hours.
So it should always be automatically up-to-date now. No intervention
needed by myself or any of the DMD/LDC/GDC developers.