Proposed: start DConf days one hour later

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 27 12:10:20 PDT 2016

> The folks at Sociomantic suggested to start at 10:00 AM instead of 9:00
> AM, therefore shifting the end time by one as well. Please reply with
> thoughts on this! We're particularly concerned about folks who need to
> take off early on Friday. -- Andrei

As someone whose time zone will put that at 4 am instead of 3 am (and I
know there are those who have it worse), sounds good to me :)

But I'm concerned about those who don't always read all the forum posts.
Should this be asked as a general email to conference-goers?

-Steve