LZ4 decompression at CTFE

Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 27 13:24:13 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 07:51:30 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:
> That is brilliant! I need LZ4 compression for a small project I
> work on...

The decompressor is ready to be released.
It should work for all files compressed with the vanilla
lz4c -9

please regard this release as alpha quality.

https://github.com/UplinkCoder/lz4-ctfe

P.S and I did not tweak the source. The compressed file size just
happens to be 1911.
I take this as a sign of correctness.

P.P.S Actually LZ4 is a much more interesting topic then SQLite.
If you don't mind I am going to talk about that :)