Proposed: start DConf days one hour later

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 27 21:47:38 PDT 2016

On 28 Apr 2016 6:30 AM, "Mithun Hunsur via Digitalmars-d-announce" <
digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, 28 April 2016 at 03:44:51 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>>
>> On Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 18:36:54 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>>>
>>> The folks at Sociomantic suggested to start at 10:00 AM instead of 9:00
AM, therefore shifting the end time by one as well. Please reply with
thoughts on this! We're particularly concerned about folks who need to take
off early on Friday. -- Andrei

>> +1
>

> Hmm; my talk's at 3:30pm on Friday (4:30pm after this change), which
means I'd leave at 5:30pm. My flight out of Berlin is at 9:30pm; how long
does it take to get from the venue to the airport? (I'll probably have to
skip the last talk of Friday, which is a shame.)

Check Google maps. Google maps can even guess how long it will take at the
time you specify.