Commercial video processing app in D (experience report)

Relja Ljubobratovic via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 27 23:22:18 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 12:42:05 UTC, thedeemon wrote:
> Hi,
> I just wanted to share some experience of using D in industry.
> Recently my little company released version 2.0 of our flagship
> product Video Enhancer, a video processing application for
> Windows, and this time it's written in D.
> http://www.infognition.com/VideoEnhancer/

Awesome work, congratulations!

Can you share with us some of your experience working on image
and video processing modules in the app, such as are filters here:
http://www.infognition.com/VideoEnhancer/filters.html

If I may ask, was that part implemented in D, C++, or was some
3rd party library used?

Thanks, and again - big congrats!
Relja