Proposed: start DConf days one hour later

Luís Marques via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 28 12:27:40 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 27 April 2016 at 18:36:54 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> The folks at Sociomantic suggested to start at 10:00 AM instead
> of 9:00 AM, therefore shifting the end time by one as well.
> Please reply with thoughts on this! We're particularly
> concerned about folks who need to take off early on Friday. --
> Andrei

Yay, more sleep time!

Also, you can always not shift the schedule for Friday only, or
shift it only half an hour. On Friday people will probably start
to be better acclimated to the timezone anyway.