std.experimental.xml available on DUB

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 3 02:02:37 PDT 2016

On 2016-08-03 09:20, Lodovico Giaretta wrote:
> On Tuesday, 2 August 2016 at 15:32:50 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
>> * Does it work at CTFE?
> I don't think so.

It would be cool if it did. I think it would at least be worth taking a
couple of minutes and investigate if it does work or not. If doesn't
work, what it would take to make it work.

Most parts in D work at CTFE but there are some particular things that
are not compatible like allocating with malloc instead of the GC. I see
that allocators are used, not sure how well those work at CTFE. At least
in theory the GC allocator should work.

> You are talking about upper/lower cases in the names, right? I will
> correct them in the Phobos PR.

Yes, and some methods use Java style getters and setters, instead of D
style properties. Example:

// Java style
int getFoo();
void setFoo(int foo);