Running a D game in the browser

Sebastien Alaiwan via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 3 23:50:34 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 4 August 2016 at 05:03:17 UTC, Joel wrote:
[snip]
>> Though, it looks like the score isn't reset when you start a
>> new game. Or, is it intended that way?
>
> Oh, I read it wrong, the score is reset. Dummy, me!

It's just that you're becoming better at this silly game :-)

Thanks for your replies!

As Mark guessed, I didn't spend a lot of time on the game-design
side (but I'm still interested in game-design related comments).

It's more of a proof of concept, using D.

Using C++, there already are impressive demos:
https://kripken.github.io/BananaBread/wasm-demo/index.html