std.experimental.xml available on DUB

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 4 03:47:57 PDT 2016

On 2016-08-03 22:57, Robert burner Schadek wrote:

> Well, currently you have to make that choice as developer, and there is
> always the BufferedLexer which should be good choice is most cases.
> Polymorphic design was not a goal of the project, so I think it is going
> to be hard to add that without sacrificing to much.

I'm not talking about a polymorphic design. I'm talking about how most
functions work with ranges. They adapt depending on what type the input
range is. Example, there's one lexer for forward ranges and one for
input ranges. Why is that necessary? It's not necessary for functions in
std.algorithm to use different names for a function for different input
types.

--
/Jacob Carlborg