unit-threaded v0.6.26 - advanced unit testing in D with new features

Øivind via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 5 18:50:15 PDT 2016

On Friday, 5 August 2016 at 15:31:34 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> https://code.dlang.org/packages/unit-threaded
>
> What's new:
> . Mocking support. Classes, interfaces and structs can be
> mocked (see README.md or examples)
> . Shrinking support for property-based testing, but only for
> integrals and arrays
> . Bug fixes
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Atila

Thanks!

I have started using unit_threaded, and love it.

The other day, I was thinking about how to run tests optimally.
Not sure if you are doing this at the moment.

For every test-run, you could record the time each individual
test takes. You could then give two options for running the tests:
1) Fast tests first, to quickly see if things look ok
2) Slow tests first, trying to optimize total runtime

Test-times would have to be recorded in a file between runs in
order to achieve this. Would also be nice to print the time used
by each test next to the tests.

-Øivind