Battle-plan for CTFE

Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 6 12:07:10 PDT 2016

On 06 Aug 2016 16:30, "Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce" <
digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> Time for an update.
> (ASCII)-Strings work reasonably well.
>
> I am now working on supporting general Sliceing and Appending.
> The effort on function calls is also still ongoing.
>
> I added a switch to my version of dmd which allows to toggle the ctfe
engine.
> So now I can compare apples to apples when posting perf data.
>
> A nice weekend to all of you.

Hi Stefan,

Are you saying we can play around with ascii string slicing/appending
already?

The gist with the current state of ctfe support seems to have last been
changed 21 days ago? Am I reading that right? If so where could I find your
current tests, if I wanted to run the tests on my machine.

Cheers,
Rory