Battle-plan for CTFE

Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 6 16:04:48 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 6 August 2016 at 19:07:10 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> Are you saying we can play around with ascii string
> slicing/appending already?

No, not now, but very soon. I want to have _basic_ utf8 support
before I am comfortable with enabling string operations.

> The gist with the current state of ctfe support seems to have
> last been changed 21 days ago? Am I reading that right? If so
> where could I find your current tests, if I wanted to run the
> tests on my machine.

That could be right.
Many features are half-implemented at the moment and will fail in
random and exciting ways.
Therefore it is too soon to publish code testing those.

If you want particular features the best way is contacting me.