Autotesting dub packages with dmd nightly

Sebastiaan Koppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 7 04:06:28 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 6 August 2016 at 20:00:53 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
> On Saturday, 6 August 2016 at 19:06:34 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
> wrote:
>> - code.dlang.org has an api but doesn't provide an endpoint to
>> retrieve all packages/version. Now I just scrape the site
>> instead (thanks Adam for your dom implementation).
>
> No endpoint but still possible in two steps.
Yeah, I considered something like that myself. I find scraping to
be better for both sides though, and simpler. A good api would
certainly be better.

https://github.com/dlang/dub-registry/issues/171