LDC 1.1.0-beta2 has been released!

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 8 09:14:44 PDT 2016

On Monday, 8 August 2016 at 16:01:29 UTC, Lodovico Giaretta wrote:
> Is this beta available on Travis, or will it be?

The beta is available from https://dlang.org/install.sh as
"ldc-1.1.0-beta2", so it should also be accessible on Travis.

> On [1] the last reported version is 1.1.0-alpha1.

This might be due to LDC's LATEST file having been accidentally
set to alpha 1 before the actual release – IIRC, that page just
periodically scrapes the output of building with "ldc" on Travis.
(Users wouldn't usually expect "ldc" to give them an
alpha-quality compiler, although it seems we were lucky and the
alpha was already stable enough for nobody to really notice.)

  — David