D on exercism.io

celavek via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 9 00:43:39 PDT 2016

The D language track is alive on exercism.io -
http://exercism.io/languages/dlang.

It would be great if it gets some feedback from the D community.
The site encourages
code review on the submitted code. It would be nice to have some
implementations of the
current problem set from more seasoned D programmers. The current
exercises and their
default solutions try to cover as much ground as possible from
the language for a beginner
to get the feeling of it.

If anyone has ideas for new exercises please contribute or if the
time is an issue send me
a message with a clear problem statement and a set of unit tests.

I would like to say that for me the sit worked quite well and it
helped me get started
with the language.

Thanks