From the D Blog: Martin Nowak on the DMD release process

Chris Wright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 15 07:07:05 PDT 2016

On Mon, 15 Aug 2016 06:55:18 +0000, Suliman wrote:

> On Friday, 29 July 2016 at 12:09:46 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>> It was time for another Core Team Update on the D Blog. This time
>> around, Martin Nowak shares how he got involved with the DMD release
>> process and where you can learn more about it. The post is at [1] and
>> the reddit thread at [2].
>>
>> Now that Vladimir and Martin have gotten their updates out of the way,
>> I foresee some prodding, cajoling and arm twisting in my future for the
>> next couple :)
>>
>> [1]
>> https://dlang.org/blog/2016/07/29/core-team-update-martin-nowak/
>> [2]
>> https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/4v68ty/
from_the_d_blog_martin_nowak_on_the_dmd_release/

> I do not know with whom I should contact, but this release
> https://github.com/ljubobratovicrelja/dcv should be mention in D blog.

Again, it would be very helpful if you included *anything* describing
what this is.

DCV is a computer vision library. It appears to currently support object
tracking in video, feature detection, and using multiple views of an
object to reconstruct an object's geometry.