ArrayFire, a GPU library, is now open source

Pavan Yalamanchili via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 15 07:32:38 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 9 August 2016 at 15:31:21 UTC, Engine Machine wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 November 2014 at 02:06:03 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
>> ArrayFire is open source, as announced on Hacker News and
>> Reddit
>>
>> https://github.com/arrayfire/arrayfire
>>
>> Overview here:
>>
>> http://www.arrayfire.com/docs/index.htm
>>
>> There is a C API so it is easy to call from D. This should
>> help the situation for numerical programming with D.
>
> But basically it is still C and not D?

We have a c++ API as well that can be directly used from D.

If anyone is explicitly interested in a D wrapper ping me on our
chat room https://gitter.im/arrayfire/arrayfire