Aedi - a dependency injection library

Alexandru Ermicioi via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 16 02:41:27 PDT 2016

Good day.

I'd like to show my library aedi (v0.0.1), which implements
dependency injection pattern.

They key features of aedi are:
1) Simple api through which a container can be configured with
objects.
2) Ability to extend the library with custom logic required by
your code.
3) Ability to inject already instantiated data (not only objects).
4) Possibility to build a hierarchy of containers that will be
used to resolve dependencies. (for ex. if there is a need of a
container that ships prototype objects along with singleton ones).

For more information about common usage of library, check
readme.md on github.
Most of library is documented (functions, classes, interfaces,
etc.). If there is some unclarity in docs, please tell about it.

https://github.com/aermicioi/aedi
https://github.com/aermicioi/aedi/blob/master/readme.md

The library is still in development, and I'd like to see some
comments, on library's usability, as well possible improvements
of it.

Thank you.