Aedi - a dependency injection library

Alexandru Ermicioi via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 18 11:56:40 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 16 August 2016 at 19:24:22 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:
> On 16 Aug 2016 20:45, "Alexandru Ermicioi via
> Digitalmars-d-announce" < digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Tuesday, 16 August 2016 at 14:25:10 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
>> wrote:

>>> If you use:
>>>
>>> ```d
>>> ```
>>>
>>> For the code block you'll get syntax highlighting for D.
>>

>> Thx, for info. Didn't know about such syntax. I'll update it
>> with next
> batch of modifications.
>
> Can this be used to do function
> currying?
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36314/what-is-currying
>
> Seems like an interesting feature. I imagine it would use
> templates or a wrapper struct instead of wrapped functions
> though.

Thank you, for sharing with an idea :)

I'm not sure if I understand your proposition correctly.

I assume that you meant the call of register function on
container to register an object in it. If so, by applying
currying, we would get something like:

container.register!Type()("constructor")("setter", "setterArg");
// And so on.

It's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure if it will allow an
easy customization of register api :(.

Could you please explain it in more detail?