ggplotd version 1.0.0 released

Edwin van Leeuwen via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 20 09:37:29 PDT 2016

I just wanted to announce the 1.0.0 version release of ggplotd
[1]. The main addition is support for legends. Other than that
the release focused on cleaning up/refactoring the code. It
should still be backwards compatible though.

As always I also released a new version of plotcli (the
commandline plotting tool), which now also supports legends [2].
I am afraid there is currently no prebuild plotcli version with
gtk support available OSX due to a linker error with gtkd on OSX
[3]. I don't have a mac, so have been unable to solve this. Any
input would be appreciated :)

[1] https://github.com/BlackEdder/ggplotd
[2] https://github.com/BlackEdder/plotd
[3] https://github.com/gtkd-developers/GtkD/issues/162