yet another event loop

Eugene Wissner via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 25 06:45:12 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 25 August 2016 at 00:24:59 UTC, mogu wrote:
> On Wednesday, 24 August 2016 at 18:03:39 UTC, Eugene Wissner
> wrote:
>> https://github.com/caraus-ecms/tanya
>>
>> Ok there are not so many event loops in D and here an another
>> one and its name is "tanya".
>
> Nice works, thanks.

Hey,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm very interested if someone would
like the idea and maybe participate.

It would be also nice to have some benchmarking but I couldn't
find an appropriate tool for this. I found some small programs
but everything in languages I don't know, so I couldn't find out
if my implementation doesn't work in some cases or the
benchmarking tool. Writing an own bencmarking suite would take
some time that I would better spend writing the library.
Maybe I should have first a simple http server. There a lot of
matured tools for testing http.