yet another event loop

Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 26 03:03:22 PDT 2016

On 2016-08-24 18:03:39 +0000, Eugene Wissner said:

> I want it to become not an event loop only but a general purpose
> library that has an event loop.

Hi, well, I would re-think this since the danger is, that everything is
so connected that I can use either all or nothing at all.

I'm searching for a configurable (network, timer, GUI) stand-alone
event-loop library, that abstracts away platform differences for years.
Those that I found are so tighly deep coupled with the rest, that you
can't get them out.

IMO general purpose libraries building their own context and world-view
are waste of time...

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com