On the future of DIP1000

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 28 03:39:56 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 27 August 2016 at 20:54:02 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 8/27/2016 9:04 AM, Dicebot wrote:
>> Please never reply to that person unless you are his other
>> account. Not in an
>> announce threads at least.
>
> If the post is reasonably professional, it's ok to. Abusive
> posts just get deleted.

There have never been a single professional or at least
constructively fashioned post from that account and tolerating
that harms D public image. I have learned not to argue about this
but I am very unhappy that you not only allow but encourage both
off-topic and flamebait derailing of _announcement_ threads.