DConf 2017: Bigger, Badder, and Berliner! Call for Submissions now open

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 10 07:56:24 PST 2016

On 11/25/16 9:10 PM, Andy Smith wrote:
> I see this was pulled but no feedback as to whether it looked okay?
> Doesn't seem to have made its way into the Dconf 2017 site. Seriously I
> have no idea how my PR looks as I've not idea how to run ddoc.
>
> All I know is that the 2017 site as it stands could use a bit of love
> and I'm happy to help.
>
> Let me know :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> A.

Thanks, Andy.

Everyone - somebody really needs to take over dconf.org, if I don't
delegate some stuff I have so many jobs and my schedule is so
fragmented, I can't really appear to make progress on anything.

Andrei