Mir Blog: Writing efficient numerical code in D

Relja Ljubobratovic via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 12 13:58:23 PST 2016

Hey guys,

We have just published another post on "Writing efficient
numerical code in D", to Mir's Blog[1]. In this post we are
focusing on mir.ndslice.algorithm usage in DCV[2], computer
vision library that has recently joined libmir organization.
We've had great success in optimizing DCV's algorithms mostly by
replacing loop-style code with mir.ndslice.algorithm
multidimensional iteration utilities[3], and we thought it was
worth blogging about.

Any grammar (or any other type of) fix report is greatly
appreciated!

Also, we'd like to ask Mike Parker to forward this to reddit if
it's not too much trouble? :) Maybe only wait few days so we
could weed out some mistakes from the text.

Cheers,
Relja

[1]
http://blog.mir.dlang.io/ndslice/algorithm/optimization/2016/12/12/writing-efficient-numerical-code.html