[your donation here]

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Dec 19 11:39:25 PST 2016

The D Language has had a great year! Among the many highlights, we are
very proud to offer scholarships to four exceptional graduate students
(https://dlang.org/blog/2016/12/05/the-d-language-foundations-scholarship-program/).
With your help, more great graduate students could pursue research in
Computer Science and Engineering.

Please consider making a personal donation, and also bring the word to
the responsible people at your employer. We have no overheads and no
conflict of interest because all of our officers are unpaid volunteers.
So every $5 you donate go straight to one hour of scholarship! Use
paypal safely and securely. We will provide you with a thank you letter
that you can use for tax (and bragging) purposes. Many thanks to
Sebastian Wilzbach who has put together this campaign.

https://dlang.org/donate.html

Thanks,

Andrei