Joakim's Interview with Dicebot

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Dec 23 04:44:16 PST 2016

A couple of weeks ago, Joakim sent me a fantastic interview he
did with Dicebot, which I had intended to publish last Friday.
I'm a week late, but it's live now. The relevant links are below.

This isn't going to be the last post of the year. I've got a
Project Highlight of a cool little game I stumbled across planned
for next Wednesday. That's the one that will send us into the New
Year, on the other side of which is a post related to some of
Andrei's recent work.

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it, Happy Holidays
or Have a Nice Weekend to the rest!

The post:
https://dlang.org/blog/2016/12/23/perspectives-on-d-mihails-strasuns/

Reddit: