Silicon Valley D Meetup - December 22, 2016 - "The Curse of Knowledge: Et tu, D?" by Adam Wilson

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Dec 24 14:51:20 PST 2016

 > On 12/24/16 2:30 AM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 >> On 12/15/2016 12:20 AM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 >>
 >>>   https://www.meetup.com/D-Lang-Silicon-Valley/events/236253882/
 >>
 >> The slides:
 >> http://files.meetup.com/18234529/The%20Curse%20of%20Knowledge.pptx
 >>
 >> The video: http://youtu.be/XjnBMfVTI0k
 >>
 >> (There is no audio on the recording until 45:45.)
 >
 > Looks like we have more of a curse of A/V setup :o). Walter's talk and
 > now this. -- Andrei

Not just those two:

- Right before the talk Adam Wilson was talking about the exact same
thing happening during another recent presentation.

- Nobody heard one of our previous live broadcasts because again, we
were muted. Actually, some members did send IMs to notify us but we
didn't see the messages either because the message window was closed. :)

More careful next time...

Ali