New GDC binaries: 2.068.2, shared library support, multilib support & a new gdmd tool

Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Dec 27 06:50:38 PST 2016

On Monday, 26 December 2016 at 16:43:51 UTC, brocolis wrote:
> On Sunday, 25 December 2016 at 19:41:38 UTC, Johannes Pfau
> wrote:
>> Happy holidays everybody,
>>
>> I'm happy to finally announce the release of new GDC binaries
>
> Thank you for the hard work.
> Any hope for the windows/mingw target?

I'll revive the mingw target at some point in time. But this
requires changes in upstream druntime/phobos and as long as gdc
and upstream are out of sync this requires some extra effort. So
mingw support will have to wait till GDC is up to date again.

-- Johannes