code-debug 0.3.0 released (GDB for vscode)

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Feb 9 21:42:21 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 at 05:09:28 UTC, Joel wrote:

> I don't understand the 'ext install debug' is that linux only.
> How would I get the extension to work on OSX?

Inside Visual Studio Code, press F1 and start typing the command.
Actually, it doesn't let you execute the command directly. Once
you start typing 'ext' you'll see several options in the drop
down menu that begin 'Extensions:'. Select 'Extensions: Install
Extension'. It will take a second or two to prepare the
extensions list. Whatever you've typed in the text field will
change to 'ext install'. Just append 'debug' to that and you'll
be able to select the Debug extension from the list (or simply
press return).