Ddb needs a maintainer

Piotr Szturmaj via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Feb 12 21:02:07 PST 2016

Ddb is a relational database client for D [1]. Currently it only
supports PostgreSQL but is not limited to it. It could be extended to
support other backends.

Built-in postgres client is a native implementation, that is it does not
depend on libpq. Instead it communicates directly with the server
avoiding text serialization and parsing overhead (PostgreSQL protocol is
stable and well documented).

I don't use it and I don't work on it anymore. Simply because I'm busy
with other things and that things don't involve any RDBMS support.

It has some user base, few contributors and 22 forks on github.
Unfortunately, I could not handle pull requests and issues in a
reasonable time and that's why I'm posting this here. I hope someone
could take over this project and improve it.

If you are interested, please either respond here or email me.

[1] https://github.com/pszturmaj/ddb