DigitalWhip

artemalive via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 14 09:31:37 PST 2016

On Saturday, 13 February 2016 at 20:45:41 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:
> Hi Artem,
>
> On Saturday, 13 February 2016 at 18:48:12 UTC, artemalive wrote:
>> https://github.com/artemalive/DigitalWhip
>
> Your scripts had bounds checking enabled for LDC but not the
> other two D compilers. I posted a pull request with the fix.
> LDC isn't unreasonably slow any longer on a random EC2 box I
> used for a quick test:
>
> ---
> Compiler relative times:
> clang 1.00
> gcc   1.02
> ldc   1.07
> dmd   2.07
> ---
>
>  — David

Hi David,

I use -release option. It seems no need to disable bounds check
explicitly.

 From ldc output:
"-release - Disables asserts, invariants, contracts and
boundscheck".

-singleobj really does the magic. I'll commit only this option.
Thanks for the suggestion and for the pull request. It's my first
pull request;)