Updated plotcli (version 0.8.0). Now build on ggplotd

wobbles via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 15 14:54:19 PST 2016

On Monday, 15 February 2016 at 21:43:27 UTC, Edwin van Leeuwen
wrote:
> On Monday, 15 February 2016 at 20:17:00 UTC, wobbles wrote:
>>
>> This looks very cool - does it take long to export the png
>> file?
>>
>> Particularly with the -f flag, if the data file is updated,
>> how long until does it take to print? I know I could check,
>> but you prob know the answer :P
>
> Currently it saves if the last save is more than 100ms ago. It
> also tries to read the file every 100ms, so at the outside it
> would take 200ms after a file update. Have been thinking I
> might have to increase that time a bit to deal with larger data
> sets.

Sounds good!

I have a vibe.d app that plots our servers sar data using
plotly.js.

I'll investigate integrating this instead of plotly so I'll have
a fully D solution! (I tried generating my own svg file but it
was too large an effort for me at the time!)